Week 4 - latest scores thread Friday 9th Oct. thru Sunday 11th Oct.

Discussion of Champ Rugby
Cheshire Exile
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2026 8:49 pm

Re: Week 4 - latest scores thread Friday 9th Oct. thru Sunday 11th Oct.

Post by Cheshire Exile »

I would just point out that Ealing lost last week.
Which makes Pirates’ performance at Goldington Road yesterday all the more disappointing; a schizophrenic start to the season from us.🤷‍♂️
User avatar
Dawson9
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2026 1:38 pm

Re: Week 4 - latest scores thread Friday 9th Oct. thru Sunday 11th Oct.

Post by Dawson9 »

Cheshire Exile wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2026 6:18 pm I would just point out that Ealing lost last week.
Ofc - there will always be oddities. They even lost to us (somehow!) a few years ago. More a general point - theyve spent the last half a decade with total points differences 3-400 more than anyone else - which tells its own story
Gerg861
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2026 2:49 pm

Re: Week 4 - latest scores thread Friday 9th Oct. thru Sunday 11th Oct.

Post by Gerg861 »

I agree with this sentiment. I think some away supporters stay away due to the expectation of being beaten soundly. Conversely, so many games are like today (blowouts) that some Ealing supporters dont bother coming. I wish the crowds were bigger, but until there is jeopardy, I dont think they will be.
Post Reply