Search found 315 matches

by Rothman2
Mon Oct 05, 2026 1:58 am
Forum: Championship Rugby
Topic: Week 3 Latest Scores thread - w/e 2nd thru 4th October
Replies: 78
Views: 4708

Re: Week 3 Latest Scores thread - w/e 2nd thru 4th October

Cov Kid 42 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 9:40 am Excellent perforamnce & results for Cov Rugby. Thw style & pace they are playing at is really exciting.
Makes a total mockery of throwing the game away at Rotherham
I think you have to give Rotherham a bit more credit than that.
by Rothman2
Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:29 pm
Forum: Championship Rugby
Topic: Week 3 Latest Scores thread - w/e 2nd thru 4th October
Replies: 78
Views: 4708

Re: Week 3 Latest Scores thread - w/e 2nd thru 4th October

I didn’t see the game as I was travelling but you have to give a lot of credit to Blackheath.

They are a very good side and ran Nottingham close and only lost to Caldy in the last play.
There are absolutely no easy games in this league and the two promoted clubs are absolutely not there to make ...
by Rothman2
Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:30 pm
Forum: Championship Rugby
Topic: Week 3 Latest Scores thread - w/e 2nd thru 4th October
Replies: 78
Views: 4708

Re: Week 3 Latest Scores thread - w/e 2nd thru 4th October


Is there a tougher fixture in sport than Roth away? They're pretty much unbeatable up there! I hope the prem let them in next season so they can humble the best up there!

Congrats to my friends at Roth. Taken to the Champ like a duck to water! Albeit a labrador jumped in the pond last week to ...
by Rothman2
Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:13 pm
Forum: Championship Rugby
Topic: Week 3 Latest Scores thread - w/e 2nd thru 4th October
Replies: 78
Views: 4708

Re: Week 3 Latest Scores thread - w/e 2nd thru 4th October

Bluesman wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:41 pm
Rothman2 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:12 pm Worcester came back well to gain a 45-26 win at Bedford
Great, we’ve managed to lose twice today!
Oops sorry about that. Made a bit of hash of things today. Ended up posting some scores on the Nat 1 board. Should know my place I suppose.
by Rothman2
Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:25 pm
Forum: National League 1
Topic: Stepping down from the Nat 1 board
Replies: 5
Views: 379

Stepping down from the Nat 1 board

I am sorry I’m going to have to stand down from updates on Nat 1

Trying to watch Roth at the same time is too much for me, particularly my nerves. I have been ill with sinusitis for the last 10 days so rather under the weather. There are that many big scores coming through and I just can’t keep up ...
by Rothman2
Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:12 pm
Forum: Championship Rugby
Topic: Week 3 Latest Scores thread - w/e 2nd thru 4th October
Replies: 78
Views: 4708

Re: Week 3 Latest Scores thread - w/e 2nd thru 4th October

Worcester came back well to gain a 45-26 win at Richmond.
by Rothman2
Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:12 pm
Forum: Championship Rugby
Topic: Week 3 Latest Scores thread - w/e 2nd thru 4th October
Replies: 78
Views: 4708

Re: Week 3 Latest Scores thread - w/e 2nd thru 4th October

What a finish at the Lane.

Final Score Roth 40 Bedford 38

Last play try for Bedford just to the side of the posts. Conversion charged down. Cue Bedlam

I posted this on the wrong thread.